How To: Get A Free Slice Of Pizza At Sam And Louie’s

Catch one of these miniature basketballs at an Allen Community College home game, and bring it to Sam and Louie’s in Iola for a free piece of pizza!

Nikayla Kussatz, Photo Editor

Sam and Louie’s here in Iola, Kan. is throwing out basketball stress balls to the fans at the home basketball games.

Anyone who catches one of these miniature basketballs is entitled to one free slice of any kind of pizza at Sam and Louie’s. All they have to do is bring the ball and show your server.

“We came up with the stress ball idea because what college student doesn’t like free pizza,” said owner of Sam and Louie’s, Toby Shaughnessy.

Another way to get free pizza from Sam and Louie’s is to stop by the restaurant on a Monday for buy one get one pizza.

“Customers can either buy one pizza and get the other for free, receive a coupon for a free pizza for next time, or they can get their second pizza to go,” Shaughnessy said.

Sam and Louie’s has many other deals throughout the week and they encourage anyone who receives one of their stress basketballs to come in and get their free slice.

“You can also keep the stress balls just in case you gets bored in your dorm room,” said Shaughnessy.